About me
Dear visitors of my blog. It is pleasure for me to have you here albeit your presence is virtual. My name is Georgi and I created this blog first of all to present a small view of myself as person and professional as well (what I am not really yet:)).
I am 25 years old man who recently moved from my home country Bulgaria to the US where I decided to start a new life. I come from a small beautiful ancient town (Silistra) laying on the graceful silver Danube, right before the river brunches out in many arms and runs into Black See. On the age of 18 after graduating the High School (studying German and Math) I enrolled a bachelor program in the Dept. of Physics at Sofia University from where I got my B.S. in physics. In the second grade of my education I decided to devote my life to fight with cancer using my knowledge and experience. And because they are in the area of physics, the professional filed, in which I chose to specialize is Medical Physics. You can see more about this specific subfield of science in the link of the America Association of Physicists in Medicine (in which I, am proud to announce, I became member since the beginning of this year). I am thinking about explaining more detailed the basics of Medical Physics and its brunshes in one of the next postings. A part of my personal life would be also accessible.
So if you are interested in Medical Physics, Physics or Science generally, feel free to join my blog so we could chat about interesting topics.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home